DOCUMENT IMAGING Services
The Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit #21's Electronic Document Imaging provides school districts and businesses the opportunity to archive records that have been boxed and stored over several years. Our Document Imaging software extends the reach of document management to a Web browser interface. Users can easily access and work with documents stored in databases anytime, anywhere they have an Internet connection. Records can be searched, read, printed, copied, and distributed.
- A folder hierarchy is designed to reflect your own database history.
- Paper documents are scanned or imported from Excel/Word and converted to digital images.
- Each folder is then defined with your preferred fields which are used to retrieve the information.
Organizations can be sure all critical information is stored and properly managed with a high level of password and access security.
- Document Imaging Services and Rates Pamphlet
- Request an Estimate for your Document Imaging Project
- CLIU Document Imaging Index Sheets (PDF, Word Document)
Document Shredding Services
Also available, Document Imaging offers post-job shredding/disposal services.
Contact: MIS Department
Phone: (610) 769-1010.