The Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit #21 Applications Department is a unique source for school district needs for both student information systems (SIS) and financial software. Our partnerships with Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit #16 (CSIU) and PowerSchool, allow us to provide multiple web-accessible and client-based software solutions to meet organization-specific needs.
We are a specialized organization dedicated to satisfying the needs of our customers.
- We service our 14 local school districts, school districts in Pennsylvania, charter schools, and external customers.
- Our staff has a thorough understanding of school financial and student management cycles.
- The CLIU is a stable and viable business entity for the school districts.
- Our IU is a non-profit organization, so our pricing is very competitive.
- Reasonable fees and costs for your organization.
For demonstrations or to learn more about what the MIS's programming department can do for your organization.
Contact: MIS Department
Phone: (610) 769 - 1010
Our partnerships with CSIU and PowerSchool allow us to provide CSIU financial and PowerSchool applications at a very reasonable cost to school districts. We only offer proven web accessible or client-based student and financial solutions. In addition, we offer ancillary services of data conversion, training, and data extraction.
We offer the following specific aspects to our customers as a result of our partnership: