The Business Office coordinates the financial operations of the Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit, which encompasses over 36 program budgets totaling over $90 million dollars. The Business Office provides accounting, budgeting and financial reporting services for all CLIU departments, and for the Carbon Lehigh Special Needs Children's Foundation. The Business Office also:
- Provides medical billing services for the Behavioral Health Services Department
- Coordinates the Arts Supplies and the Science Supplies cooperative purchasing bids for the Lehigh County Schools Joint Purchasing Board
- Hosts monthly Business Manager meetings
- Coordinates pass-through funding from the Pennsylvania Department of Education to the CLIU's member school districts and charter schools, providing technical assistance with IDEA and other grants
- Coordinates external fiscal reporting and audits for CLIU
For more information, contact the Business Office at (610) 769-4111 ext. 1140.