The CLIU Applications Department is a unique source for School District needs for both Student Information Systems (SIS) and financial software. Our partnerships with Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit #16 (CSIU) and PowerSchool, allow us to provide multiple web accessible and client based software solutions to meet organization specific needs.
We provide personalized service
- We service our local 14 school districts, school districts in Pennsylvania, charter schools and external customers.
- Our staff has a thorough understanding of school financial and student management cycles.
- The CLIU is stable and viable business entity for the school districts.
- Our IU is a non-profit organization, so our pricing is very competitive.
- Reasonable fees and costs to your organization.
Our partnerships with CSIU and PowerSchool allow us to provide CSIU financial, and PowerSchool applications at a very reasonable cost to school districts. We only offer proven web accessible or client based student and financial solutions. In addition we offer ancillary services of data conversion, training, and data extraction.
We offer the following specific aspects to our customers as a result of our partnerships:
Business Applications (CSIU)
Inventory Assets & Consumables
Earned income Tax
Tax and Interim Tax Billing
Fund Accounting (GL, AP, AR, PO's & Budget Prep)
Student Information Systems (SIS) (PowerSchool)
Achievement / Discipline
Period and Daily Attendance
Grading and Transcripts
Graduation Standards and Testing
We are a specialized organization dedicated to satisfying the needs of our customers. For more information or to schedule a demo, please contact Phil Fiore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-769-1010.