Now Accepting Applications for Fall 2019 Cohort
CLIU’s District Leadership Program
CLIU’s District Leadership Program is founded on the commitment of continual and ongoing quality improvement and professional growth opportunities for aspiring district leaders. CLIU’s District Leadership Program goals are:
- To prepare qualified and effective district administrators and instructional leaders.
- To prepare effective district administrators who will serve as positive change agents in our communities.
- To develop district leaders with the necessary skills and capacity to improve student learning based upon research, assessment and implementation of best practice.
CLIU’s District Leadership Program is grounded on the commitment to continual quality professional growth and development of all individuals in leadership roles. CLIU invests in developing a high quality leadership training program to build capacity and increase the quality of preparation for aspiring leaders and relevant professional development.
All components of the CLIU District Leadership Program are aligned to the PA Leadership Standards.
Qualified candidates will come together to collaborate and participate in a viable, cost-effective quality program designed specifically to meet the increasing demand around accountability and student achievement. The CLIU program is a comprehensive program one would expect and will be delivered using a rigorous, yet modernized approach. The CLIU Superintendent Letter of Eligibility Certification will:
- be delivered utilizing a blended model allowing for customization;
- integrate support;
- and use a practitioner-focused approach.
All courses will be delivered in a hybrid mode.
Cost: 975.00 per course
- District Leadership in the 21st Century
- District Strategic Leadership
- District Organizational Leadership
- District Instructional Leadership
Program Course Sequence
District Leadership in the 21st Century
District Strategic Leadership
District Instructional Leadership
District Organizational Leadership
Download application here:
Return completed application to:
Attn: Diahann Ouly
4210 Independence Dr.
Schnecksville, PA 18078
For more information please contact: