When and Where
- Competition will resume in Fall 2021
Participation is open to any student enrolled:
- In grades 9 - 12
- In a public or private high school located within the IU 20 and IU 21 regions
- Teams are limited to 4 students per team. (Alternates/substitutions will not be permitted.)
- There is a limit to 2 teams per high school.
Please note: As this is a collaborative event between IU 20 and IU 21, we will attempt to have equal representation from both regions. Teams may be put on a waitlist and accepted after the registration deadline.
Schedule of Events
- Registration and Welcome: 8:30 - 9:00 am -- (Morning refreshments will be provided)
- Programming Competition: 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Awards Ceremony and Dismissal: 11:00 - 11:30 am
- Lunch: On Your Own
for more information