New Cohort begins August 2021 - APPLY NOW!
Virtual Informational Session: June 2, 2021 at 3:00pm
We know that educational leadership and, more specifically, standards of leadership are competencies required for instructional success. "Instructional success" is defined by student learning and achievement. As educational leaders, it is incumbent upon us to develop exceptional leaders for the future. Best practices reveal the importance of developing educational leaders who are-first and foremost-highly skilled in facilitating student learning. We should be raising these leaders from within the ranks of our school system.
Qualified candidates will come together to collaborate and participate in a viable, cost-effective quality program designed specifically to meet the increasing demand around accountability and student achievement. The CLIU program is a comprehensive program one would expect and will be delivered using a rigorous, yet modernized approach. The CLIU Level I Principal Certification will:
- be delivered utilizing a blended model allowing for customization;
- integrate support;
- involve the development of regionalized personal learning networks and communities;
- and use a practitioner-focused approach.
All courses will be delivered in a hybrid mode
Cost: 975.00 per course
- Effective School Principalship
- Leadership for Student Achievement
- The Management of Education
- School Administration Legal Issues
- Leadership for Continuous Improvement
- Curriculum Essentials
- School and Community Relations
- School Finance and Resources
- Instructional Leadership
- Learning Communities
For more information please contact: